The Video compiled by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce for the 2012 ABEX Awards for S & E Trusted Online Directories- owner of the Trusted group of websites - www.trustedsaskatoon.com, www.trustedregina.com and www.trustedcanada.com who were one of the five finalist in the Marketing category.
Being TRUSTED is a unique branding and sales tool for businesses, because the Trusted directories offer quality focused local businesses a unique way to differentiate themselves from their competition, attract new customers, build loyalty with existing customers and also increase their visibility in their home city.
Once we meet with businesses, most agree that its a great concept and a fabulous marketing idea.....but does it ' WORK' ..will it provide a return on their investment?
Sara Wheelwright S & E Trusted online directories founder explains what ' being trusted' is all about in this video, also you will hear from many of the Trusted Saskatoon.com and Trusted Regina.com directories businesses as they share their real results, 'what else' they get from trusted and how they feel about being TRUSTED!
If you run a locally accountable business and lead the way when it comes to customer service , and want to grow and evolve your business then applying to join Trusted really is the SMART and SIMPLE choice.
Social media is the NOW and it is the future.
Trusted IS Social- Trusted is LOCAL ..thats what we do and who we are!
Check out how:
-Trusted Saskatoon.com on FACEBOOK
-Trusted Regina.com on FACEBOOK
-The Trusted Channel on YOU TUBE
-@Trustedcanada on TWITTER
-Trusted on Pinterest
For more details and to see the data for yourself:
Call Sara on (306) 2915303
or email email@example.com
S & E Trusted Onlines Directories commitment to community support & involvement
S & E Trusted Online Directories -the parent company that owns the online directory websites www.trustedsaskatoon.com and www.trustedregina.com believes firmly in giving back to the communities we serve.
Since we launched www.trustedsaskatoon.com on May 31st 2011 we have had a consistent presence in community charities/ non profits and events in both of the Trusted cities we service..
Here is a list of community involvement since May 30th 2011: Totalling over $23,500 in just 18months
We are proud to partner, support and GIVE the Thumbs up to local charities, non profits and community events.
- Child Find Saskatchewan – sponsored and helped promote an event through social media at Broadway Theatre.- $600
- We now sponsor them ongoing and promote them on www.trustedregina.com and www.trustedsaskatoon.com - $3000
- Campbell Homes Pink House for the Breast Health Centre- Sponsors- $5000
- The Little Red Dress Club- Host Sponsor of the Scarlet Soiree benefitting Pink House Campaign- $400
- Sponsored a local first nations youngster to go to Leadership camp at YMCA -$150
- MS Society $250 donation from a Facebook contest Incentive
- C95 Radio Marathon for Breast cancer $250 Donation from a Facebook Contest Incentive
- Habitat for Humanity Regina Woman’s Build Sponsor 2011 and confirmed for 2012 - $2000
- Silver Sponsor of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism Celebrating Senior Volunteer awards 2011 & Bronze sponsor 2012 -$3500
- Tourism Saskatoon Golf Tournament Hole Sponsor 2011. $250
- CFCR- $350 donation to the community Radio station.
- Hole Sponsor of Synergy 8-Decora homes –Saskatoon Crisis nursery initiative 2012 -$3000
- Several donations to silent auctions/ steak night fundraisers - $400
- Focus Mortages Kid Sport Regina Golf tournament Hole sponsor- $250
- YWCA Womens of Distinction Awards donation - $3000
- MS Walk Saskatoon $350 donation
- Kidsport Regina Charity Race Silver Sponsor $250
- Canadian Cancer Society Jail n Bail - $100
- New Hope Dog Rescue - Red Dress Pub Crawl - $250
- Relay For Life - Facebook Incentive - $176
- Helping Regina boy Harrison to get to hospital - $100
- Childrens Wish Saskatoon though Facebook Contest $250
Here is a letter we received today at Trusted HQ in saskatoon from the Saskatoon YWCA ...this truly shows what these donations big and small add up to ..and what they mean to the people who are the beneficiaries!
We are proud to be the only local Directories that work for you ..but we don't do it alone ..TOGETHER WE ARE TRUSTED!
Our Trusted community of locally Trusted businesses are growing by the month, and collectively we raise $1000's and $1000's each month for our local community - giving back is the way to go and we give all our partners the Thumbs up for their amazing fundraising efforts and their individual donations and we will always support their efforts through donations and by sharing their events and iniciatives through our blogs, and via our social media platforms where we now have over 13,000 fans and followers!!
Social media is one of the many ways the Trusted Team communicates the Trusted Directories philosophy to the public in the cities we service. New research proves that social media interaction between a customer and a brand drives both immediate and long-term sales increases. A report from LoyaltyOne, Medill Medill, and the Ivey Business School at Western University establishes the accountability link long sought by brands that have showered dollars on social media marketing while attempting to prove the return on investment to members of the C-suite.
The research findings are based on a two-year analysis of brand-customer social media engagement and transaction data. Researchers were able to show that those engaging customers with social media increased sales by 15% to 30% versus those not using any social media. The good news is this research delivers the evidence that investment in social media has the potential to return benefits in the form of transactions, profits and ROI if done well.
The higher the level of participation in a social media event, the greater the impact on a consumer’s purchasing activity.
As you can see by a recent screen shot of www.trustedsaskatoon.com where 1222 of the 1501 fans are talking about us, we are doing a great job of engaging our fans by providing value with posts, contests & articles that they enjoy. Our aim has always been to create real loyalty...so they spread the positive WOM in their real lives AND in their virtual world.
Thanks to http://www.techvibes.com/blog/social-media-sales-2012-10-26 for original source material.
The Trusted Canada teams really has high goals and expectations- our aim is to be the middle man between buisness and consumer - and we want to help , and we want to reach as far and wide as we can with our marketing strategy to do that!!
Each week Trusted provides tips on Global Saskatoon to help businesses achieve greater success with online and mainstream marketing, and to let them know what the public wants from them- and we also share consumer tips from the Trusted businesses who want to help the public . and make their lives easier!!
Find them all on the TRUSTED CHANNEL on You Tube here..over 6000 Views and counting!
Business tip on Video marketing
Do you utilise Video in your marketing mix? Here are a few reasons why you should!!